New Property Horizons – beyond the roadmap
Our specialist charity property team look at the prospects available to charities in these changing times.
As we move further into easing Government Covid restrictions our specialist charity property team held a webinar looking at the prospects available to charities in these changing times.
The focus was on the new opportunities on the horizon with particular emphasis on the government's plan to "build back greener" including:
- Opportunities, innovation and developments to make your job easier!
- Opportunities to review and refresh portfolios for both landlords and tenants to:
- review, divest, re-purpose
- exercise breaks, renegotiate
- consider, plan and avoid pitfalls for relevant factors including:
- change of use classes
- EPC requirements and stranded property
- green leases
- Opportunities for future development
- Opportunities in Biodiversity Net Gain
Our speakers provided insight and practical guidance to take away so you can implement within your charity to make the most of your property portfolio.
We do hope you can join us.