Covid-19 vaccines and testing – what employers need to know
Our latest on-demand webinar considers the impact of the Covid-19 vaccine roll out on the workplace and also looks at the most recent developments in relation to workplace testing for Covid.
Our webinar will focus on giving you the overview you need to make the right plans for your business or organisation. We will give you practical answers to questions including:
- What do you do if an employee refuses the vaccine or workplace testing?
- What are the legal and ethical dilemmas behind immunisation?
- What policies and procedures can you put in place to keep your employees safe?
- What processes can you put in place to reduce disruption and increase confidence in being at, or returning to, work?
- What are the rights for employees and how do you balance these with business need?
Partner and Head of Employment